Friday, May 23, 2014

New Arrivals

A few days ago I was thinking about my birthday (though I had it three months ago). I got some money from my grannies and now I found out I hadn't bought any gift so far. I decided to change it, immediately. And what else than a couple of balls of yarn could I buy?

While browsing my favourite web sites I discovered a big sale of Drops yarn. Great! So I ordered some sock yarn and 100% alpaca yarn for two cardigans...




I was so excited when I unwrapped the big carton I received. I would start some new project immediately, but I held out. A couple of years ago I said to myself not to start knitting anything new till something of unfinished projects is done. Unfortunatelly I started a new top-down cardigan two weeks ago (after finishing a shrug)... 


But there is one thing I want to do and maybe I'll make an exception. I bought some Baby merino  yarn as well and I'm going to knit a cardigan for my colleague's daughter who is now three months old. I'm looking forward to knit it so much. It's been a long time since I knit something for such small baby last time... 





No comments:

Post a Comment