Friday, January 31, 2014

2013

It's the end of January again. Unbelievable. Now I found out that I totally forgot to summarize last year and also that my last enry is from May... Ups.

I have to say that writing about what I've succesfully done was the last thing I was thinking about. The last year was not too good for me and my family. I better should say it was one of the worst years in my life. Hope this one will be better.

To help it come true I'm changing everything. I've got new hairdo, new boyfriend, I moved to new house and today I left my current job. And I feel much better.

One of things, that helped me turn off my brain and thinking about things that make me feel sad, was (surprisingly) knitting :-) Especially the Starsky cardigan at the end of year, which is also the most beautiful project I did last year.

11 finished knitting projects
1 finished crochet project
3 unfinished knitting project




No comments:

Post a Comment